Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo has successfully established itself as the premier showcase for electric and hybrid vehicle technology and innovation in North America. This year dovetailed perfectly and more than ever garnered solid approval ratings from buyers, sellers, innovators and conference delegates.
- A series of immersive live demos featuring the latest battery, H/EV, and critical power innovations and technologies. Big industry names, including Lord Corporation, Voltabox, and Paraclete Energy, unveiled and demonstrated new products.
- Open Tech Forum discussion points included how copper is involved in making more efficient and eco-friendly electric cars; how to satisfy sports car customers in the era of H/EV and BEV; and easing the burden of ISO 26262 compliance with requirements management.
- More than 80% of floor space has already been booked, so make sure you save the date; join us on September 11-13, 2018 for the highest-energy event yet.
- The event launched with fascinating keynote speeches from companies including Uber, Hyundai, Johnson Controls, and Toyota
- Topics being discussed included the Uber Elevate project, which is aimed at driving production of flying cars
- Pre-Conference workshops – new for 2017 – examined the most advanced and complex areas of battery and H/EV testing, as well as charging infrastructure.
- 48V was a hot topic, with talks from Valeo, A123 Systems, Bosch, and GM considering its design potential and integration technicalities.
"The conference has been really good. We have had a lot of experienced speakers and good discussions."
Sebastian Milan, Product Marketing Manager, Powertrain Systems, Valeo
"So far it's been really good! I've met a lot of really interesting companies that supply materials for the applications."
Christopher Baldwin, Product Development Engineer, Ford Motor Company
"This is the first time that I've been to the show, there are a lot of products on display, it's very interesting."
Joshua Matthews, Product Planning, American Honda Motor Co