REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR ELECTRIC & HYBRID VEHICLE TECHNOLOGY EXPO
Don't Miss the Industry's Leading Global Hybrid Electric Vehicle Manufacturing Tradeshow & Conference
Cutting-Edge Technologies. In-Depth Industry Education
The Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo connects you with more than 8,000 automotive engineers and executives, and more than 600 leading suppliers, from across the H/EV manufacturing industry. A powerful end-to-end showcase, this mega event delivers up-to-the-minute insights on electric, hybrid, and plugin hybrid vehicle technology, along with the latest manufacturing solutions along the supply chain including electrical powertrains and components, battery management systems, materials and equipment. Discover everything you need to make faster, smarter, and more cost-effective products at the most comprehensive event in North America.
Get Your Free Expo Pass Now!
Three days of industry-leading education
- 150+ thought leaders offering key insights on H/EV technology, battery technology, critical power, and more
- Multiple educational formats including workshops, panels, and technical discussions to boost your expertise
- Unlimited track hopping across all conference sessions during three full days of industry immersion
Free three-day supplier showcase
- More than 600 cutting-edge suppliers offering end-to-end solutions, including BorgWarner, LORD, Continental, and DENKA
- An Open Tech Forum to share the most promising H/EV and battery technologies yet to hit the market
- Free sessions, keynote presentations, demos, and activities on the show floor
- Free to attend Critical Power Technologies Conference taking place all three days at the Critical Power Expo
Hours of Education
Three Leading Shows. One Powerful Event.
The Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo is part of North America's largest industry event, bringing a comprehensive showcase of electric & hybrid manufacturing, advanced battery, and critical power technologies onto one show floor. Together, these three specialized trade shows make up the leading annual gathering for vehicle electrification and battery manufacturing in the US. It's the event for industry leaders looking to meet with suppliers, learn about up-to-the-minute innovations, access high-quality education, and network with peers.
Tuesday–Wednesday, September 11–12: 9:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Thursday, September 13: 9:30 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
Monday, September 10: 9:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Tuesday–Wednesday, September 11–12: 8:30 a.m.–5:15 p.m.
Thursday, September 13: 8:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m.